Wednesday 18 June 2014

Wednesday weigh in

No post in a while cause it has been crazy in our house however, I did weigh this morning and again after a week of not tracking I have stayed the same I am in actual shock I have by no means been good but I have been pretty active.

The big changes of this week is my husband has a job!! He has been searching for a job for year after consistently applying for 5 jobs a week for 52 weeks and going on countless interviews one has stuck.  He started last Friday and is loving it which I am so pleased with I was worried how he would slip back into work after so long off but he has just gone right back into routine.  The biggest change is that I now work Part-time and now a Part-time housewife which after 3 days is still in the novelty/boring stages but I'm sure when I get used to being home on my own will get better.  The reason we have decided  to reduce my hours is my job is pretty stressful I work as a Medical secretary in a breast cancer unit and I do love my job however constantly working with harrowing news does take its toll and with hubby now working I can do this.

I had a blood test last Thursday I have no results yet though.

This weeks goals is to drink 2 litres of water at least 4 of the 7 days of the week and to continue exercising and to TRACK MY MEALS and that half a days tracking isn't good enough I do need to be more strict. So hopefully next week will be more weight lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment