Thursday 5 June 2014

Wednesday's weigh in!!

I didn't want to weigh in this week as I thought I hadn't lost however I then thought you have to be true to yourself and weigh yourself even it feels like its going to make you unhappy. So I woke up yesterday morning and weighed myself and I had surprisingly lost 1.1lbs which means I can do the half a stone dance whoop whoop.

I went swimming again this week which was better this week as it was less busy I did four full lengths and about fifteen mins of the hydrotherapy exercises I learnt at physio last year.  This week I want to get even more active so I have dusted off the Wii fit and I plan to do 30mins of it at least twice a week so that's 3 days out of 7 I am doing exercise of some sort with plan to increase to 30mins 5 to 7 days a week.

Tuesday I went to the Dr's where I found out I have a chest infection I also asked the Dr about the lack of period in a year and he said loose weight but he does want to check my bloods to see if there is anything else underlying so next Thursday I am having about a thousand pounds worth of bloods I wonder how many vials that's going to take??


No comments:

Post a Comment