Tuesday 3 June 2014

Not a good week

This week has been urrrggghhhh well no the last 3 days have been urrrghhhh and diet wise I started off so well not even going into my weekly points and I weighed myself on Sunday morning and I lost just under a lb and finally hit my half a stone and then I got sick.

At first it started off like allergies running nose, itchy eyes and ears this then turned into having a weird lump in my throat and after coughing all night it turned into a super sore throat. Yesterday I felt awful Rich bought some throat sweets and spray which worked on my throat and then the coughing started yesterday I coughed so much I coughed up blood (I no TMI). Now I sound like I smoke 40 a day and have a hacking cough so the Drs today :( I think I have a chest infection can you get a chest infection from allergies?

So with the diet not being good and not pointing the last two days I don't no whether to weigh myself as I don't want to see that I haven't hit my half stone again. If the Dr says I have a chest infection swimming will be off tomorrow :( which is really annoying cause I loved it last week and really really want to stick at it as its so good for you. 

What makes being sick even worse is that this week I am off work on holiday and had so much planned to do around the house and going out but I haven't had the energy to get out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment