Wednesday 28 May 2014

Wednesday weigh in

Today is a good day and a frustrating day I lost 1.5lb which is very good however I am about 3oz off my half a stone!!! Its so frustrating it makes me think if only I didn't have that Christmas pudding I might be having a happy 1st half a stone off dance.

I accomplished last weeks goal I went swimming today and nobody ran screaming at the sight of me in a swimming costume although it was the worst day to go as the kids are off and there was splashing and screaming and hardly any room just to swim. I am going to keep my goal as swimming once a week and see how I get with that.

Had my second driving lesson and it is safe to say I was a 100% better than my last lesson and I think I am going to be able to drive without killing myself or anyone else.  

On the having a baby side I haven't had a cycle since last May so I am going to the Dr  to see if he can at least give me something to make me have a period. My PCOS symptoms are bringing me down a bit today I have really thick facial hair and it feels like it grows very fast I have tried everything my Dr has prescribed the cream, metformin and spiro to no avail. I suppose I will forever be the bearded lady!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment