Thursday 22 May 2014

Wednesday I weighed in!!

Weigh in day yesterday and I lost another lb!! 

I am so surprised that I lost I made sure I was good for most of the week but Saturday we had Chinese takeaway and my birthday I didn't point anything. I didn't pig out completly but I had cheesecake, maltesers and a BBQ. If it was a good week it might have been a couple of lb. 

Exercise this week I was ment to go swimming with my gran on Wednesday but it didn't happen so me and my husband did some walking.

Also exciting news I had my first driving lesson it was pretty scary but I didn't crash into anyone so that's all good!! 

This weeks goal we have no social things this week so sticking to my point rigid and we have my dad's dog for a couple of days so we will be walking a bit and hopefully swimming next Wednesday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment