Sunday 25 May 2014

Sunday weigh in and chat!!

Weighed myself this morning and I have stayed the same phew!! I am very surprised as I didn't point Friday from lunch time until this morning I haven't eaten particularly awful but, there was a Christmas pudding dessert last night while watching Men in Black 3.

This weekend has been particularly hard as I am getting the time of the month symptoms (craving crap food and bloating) which is weird cause I haven't come on or had any kind of regular cycle for about a year can you have the symptoms without the result?

Also this weekend is a bank holiday and I am better at eating healthy when I'm working and in the work routine though exercise wise its good because we are scrubbing the house and moving furniture and were going to go for a couple of walks today and tomorrow.

I am hoping to have lost a lb by my weigh in on Wednesday and my goal is to drink more water.

No comments:

Post a Comment