Saturday 17 May 2014

Saturday weigh in confusion

Well I normally weigh myself Wednesday and Sunday but seeing tomorrow is my birthday I would weigh myself today. I weigh myself on our wii fit because our scales broke the day I decided to start weight watchers I guess it's not the most actuate but for now it will have to do however, it has now got me confused when I weighed myself on Wednesday I weighed myself with a full bladder (I had just woke up) and I had a hissy fit cause it had said I had put on the pound I had lost on the Sunday. After realising my mistake I weighed myself and it came out that I hadn't lost from the Sunday but had lost from the following Wednesday so I amended my weight on the app and all was fine the new weight was amended and all was fine. I weighed myself this morning and the wii fit said I have lost 2lb but the weight I have on my app is the same as after loosing the 2lb so have I really lost the 2lb or have I stayed the same I'm confused :s. 

In other news I start my driving lessons on Wednesday my husband booked it as a surprise I am so excited and nervous and at the same time eeeeee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment